Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Rio Hondo's Video Star

As I walk down the hallway, many of you have asked "where are the comments?" Another question or comment is "What happened to the video?" or "The video does not work". One person accused me of taking it down.
The video belongs to RandyEconomy . Although I teach Economics I am not Mr. Economy. The video was removed by the owner/user. I had nothing to do with it!
I am surprised to find that so many people at Rio Hondo are interested in this video.  I hope Gary and Mr. Economy provide the Rio Hondo community more video footage.

4 comments:

  1. This is Randy Economy. Thanks for the note. The video was removed because of a technical glitch on our end at Your City TV. Please feel free to send any comments about Los Cerritos Community News Coverage to Editor@CerritosNews.net.

    Thank you for you readership of LCCN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technical glitch? It doesn't seem to affect any of Randy's other YouTube videos. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish more people would report about their local communities.
    Dear Anonymous, I know that it is political season and emotions run high but let us take Mr. Economy at his word.
    If you are a faculty or classified member please direct your energy by showing up to phonebanking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a person with experience in IT, I can't imagine a condition where a technical problem on a local computer affects a file located on a server like YouTube.

    One added note, would you say, " I know that it is political season and emotions run high but let us take Gary Mendez at his word "?

    ReplyDelete

All views are welcome. Please do not use foul language.