Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School Starts Again

Reflecting on my summer vacation, I found it boring. For me living is interacting with other people and I realized that I can not wait till school starts again. I realized this fact as I woke up at 4 AM and could not go back to sleep. As I tried to sleep again, my mind was racing with "how will I organize my syllabus?", ....."what if the students do not respond to this method of presentation?" etc etc (with all of the etc relating to presenting my dismal discipline to students.
That was another realization that the topic or the subject is just an end that I use to go through the process of sharing my philosophy that 'resources are limited and choices have to be made always resulting in giving up an alternative choice better known in economic parlance as opportunity cost!'
Although I complain about the boredom of summers, I did learn how to slow down and worked on patience.
So how do you (reader) feel about coming back?
Are you excited, or not?
Please take a moment and participate in our informal poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All views are welcome. Please do not use foul language.