Friday, August 16, 2013

Hypothesis Fox News and Self Experimentation

This last week I have been exposed to Fox News as I spend time with some senior citizens to learn patience and earn some good karma. A few days ago I overheard a conversation that went as follow:
A "this is not accurate" 
B "you would say that, you voted for that radical (referring to Obama)."
There was some good nature back and forth before the person who agreed with Fox offered to switch the channel to something else. The so called 'Radical' declined the offer and just asked to turn 'the volume down.
He did not want to watch another channel because "they... my Nerves with all the flashing jigamigs."
Later I went to my mothers house and watched TV with the sound off.  I watched Fox, MSNBC, CNN for two hours and realized this gentleman was right.
The images and the camera work on Fox is very smooth and calming, where as CNN and MSNBC kept having breaking news and the images changed at a faster pace.
Could this be the reason why senior citizens prefer Fox?
With the sound off I found Fox calming too and an enjoyable experience, and fell into a deep sleep.
Second question: Am I a senior citizen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All views are welcome. Please do not use foul language.