Sunday, July 31, 2011

Where is the Director of Facilities?

On Friday I attended the Board retreat and watched an excellent presentation by John S. Ramirez Assistant Director of Facilities. He addressed most of my concerns on the safety issue in his presentation.  I have to see the ideas presented put into action before I become a complete fan of Mr. Ramirez.
After the meeting I searched the Rio Hondo College website  to find John Ramirez's email  to thank him for his excellent presentation. Instead I ran across the following page (college officials).
It lists Gus Gonzalez as the Director of Facilities. I realized that I have not heard from our Director Gus since sometime in May. I assumed he was avoiding me because I have been pushing him to give us the capacity of our classrooms. I just suspected that he did not have the classroom measurements and was avoiding me. But now his email is completely silenced and is not on campus to present to the Board!  What is going on? There is something fishy about this silence.
If you know what is going on please email me or post under the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All views are welcome. Please do not use foul language.